Metpar Corporation is a manufacturer of toilet partitions. The company was founded in 1952 as Metpar Steel Products Corporation by Edward Buksbaum in Long Island City, New York. In 1956, the company relocated to its current location on State Street in Westbury, NY. Metpar continued operating under the Buksbaum Family until 1981 when it was purchased by Bob Berman and John Fallarino and the name changed to Metpar Corporation. In 2005, Metpar was acquired by local private investors and has remained under such ownership since that time. In addition to its Westbury, NY headquarters, the company also has operations in Tennessee, Florida, and Utah. The company manufacturers toilet partitions in 6 materials, including: powder coated, stainless steel, dur-a-tex, solid plastic, plastic laminate, and phenolic.